VALUES – THE WHY
- Open the hearts and minds of humanity to an alternative conversation about the Human Spirit that is oriented from the inside out, rather than the outside in.
- A non-religious environment fostering freedom of thought, self-expression
andpersonal enlightenment through personal enquiryand discovery.
- A non-denominational philosophy that explores truth through direct experience as opposed to belief, conditioning or tradition
- Inclusion and equality for all of humanity regardless of background, beliefs or orientation.
- Youth Expansion Programs to develop community leaders that inspire creative thought amongst others through example
- Consciously create new outcomes for families and individuals that inspire them to participate in their own lives more fully
- Arrest statistics of suicide, anxiety, depression, addiction, abuse
and self loathing.
- Bring peace, harmony and calm to families and connection to all living Beings.