OUR MISSION – THE HOW
- To move and inspire communities through regular live Hive’s delivering empowering content, conversations, education and personal enlightenment.
- To foster a non-judgemental, all-inclusive environment for all who attend regardless of background, beliefs, race or sex.
- To ensure that all Spirit Hive locations remain non-religious, non-denominational and non-exclusive.
- To provide a village community for families to find refuge, support, playfulness, enthusiasm, education
- To encourage live participation and connection through physical attendance of Spirit Hive sessions, retreats, conventions and adventures.
- To provide education around philosophy in various
forms,and the development of human potential for all ages from 4 to 104.
- To create an inclusive environment for individuals to explore their own direct experience of Truth free of religious indoctrination, belief systems or societal expectations.
- To continuously improve and expand our community services through strategic alignment and partnerships with other services providers.
- To Offer free
counsellingservices to those in need through either live discussion at the Hive meetings, or through access to the Spirit Hive Counselling directory online.